This mini course is a self-study training designed for you if you’re interested in the career of home staging but don’t know how to get started. You can go through the workbook as fast as you’d like or spend several weeks working on your worksheets. It is completely up to you.
In this course, I go over the fundamentals of starting a profitable home staging business in this mini course.
83 90-page workbook, here’re some of the stuff you’ll learn:
- How to get started as a home stager
- Different business models for home stagers
- Brief overview on pricing your home staging services
- How to make money as a home stager
- How to position yourself in the marketplace
- How to stand out from your competitions
- How to market yourself in the beginning
- Designing your website
- How to build a portfolio that attracts the right clients
- Building successful partnerships
- Ways to attract clients when you’re first starting out
- How to get your first job
- Most common mistakes I see new home stagers make (and how to avoid them)
- Building the vision for your business
- How much does it cost to start the business?
The course will officially launch on September 1, but Early Seating Special is OPEN NOW.
This special pricing is only available for the first TEN people who purchase the mini course. The Early Seating Special goes away at 11:59pm, 8/31 or whenever it sells out first.
What You’ll Get:
- A 83-page PDF ebook that shows you the step-by-step how to build a profitable business in 30 days.
- The materials are yours for life. Take as much time you need to review the materials and rework as much as you like.
- The first THREE people to purchase the mini-course will also get a 30-minute one-on-one with me.
Who the heck is Cindy Lin?
I’ve been a home stager since 2006. I’ve struggled, crashed and burned and failed many times to push my business off the ground. I know how hard it is to build a profitable business, and hopefully, by sharing the best practices and my mistakes with you, it will be significantly easier and quicker for you to build an awesome business that you’re proud of.
In additions to staging homes for the past decade, I also have a diverse background in other visual and creative industries:
- In visual merchandising and set building for companies like Anthropologie, Ralph Lauren and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Designed small and large-scaled events, including private weddings and San Francisco Union Square Ice Rink.
- Freelanced on photo shoots working for companies like Gap, Google, Target, Williams Sonoma and Pottery Barn.
- Freelanced as a florist in London, UK.
- Most recently, I started working as an interior, architecture and lifestyle photographer.
- Not to mention I’ve invested tens and thousands of dollars in continue education in interior design, styling and entrepreneurship! I’ll be sharing all I’ve learned in classroom and in the fields with you in my courses!
How This Came About
I’ve had this idea of doing a practical and no non-sense course for couple years. But it wasn’t until in recently, where I’ve been getting a lot of emails from new or potential stagers asking me questions about how to start a successful home staging business, I see a real need in the marketplace to help new stagers succeed.
Rather than answering emails one-by-one, I decided to build out a more comprehensive A-Z training program that shares my 10+ years in the home staging industry and how I had built my business to a 6-figure, profitable business.
My goal is for you to succeed in building a profitable business that’s both meaningful and impactful to your clients and yourself.
This mini course is just the fundamentals. There’ll be a full 6-module bootcamp* rolling out around Thanksgiving time, giving you plenty of time to work through the program and get ready for the new year.
*The bootcamp program is sold separately.
Do you want a successful home staging business?
In the Cash in the Cushion Home Staging Business Boot Camp, we'll hone in on important areas in the business that are critical for growth and profitability. This course is great for both new and seasoned stagers who want to take their business to the next level and hit that 6-figure income.
The LIVE Cash in the Cushions Boot Camp enrollment is now closed for 2016! Another live round will be happening some time in spring/summer 2017.
Enter your email to get priority notification when the course reopens!
ps. Are you completely new and don't know how or where to start with your home staging business? Check out the Cash in the Cushion Beginner's Course here.