HI! Our mission at Staged4more is to educate, inspire and empower homeowners to create a beautiful living environment for living or for selling. So, we’re starting up a special column to feature homes from all over the world that do just that.
What we are looking for:
HOME STAGING PROJECTS
We accept any type of home staging projects: consultations, redesign/occupied home staging and vacant home staging. We especially love projects that showcase the benefits of home staging, such as working with a tricky floor plan, updating outdated interiors, etc. We also really, really, really LOVE before and after photos.
These can be interior styling projects, how-to’s, DIYs, home tours, celebrations, anything home related.
What Makes a Good Submission?
- Any projects we feature must reflect our mission and fit our site’s aesthetics.
- We only accept professionally photographed images.
- You must have legal clearance for us to post these photographs. If you’re not a photographer submitting these photographs, please make sure the original photographer has given us permission to do so.
- Credits for all vendors involved should be given.
- A lengthy description that describes the scope of your project.
- While we love overall room shots, detail shots are also great and can boost the visual interests of the post.
- The photographs should be at least 900 pixels wide, without watermarks.
- Please do not embed images in the submission email. You can send us your gallery link, Dropbox link, zip file, etc.
- Submit your project here: https://staged4more.typeform.com/to/HXZO4P
- We review each submission personally. It may take us couple days – 1 week to respond to your submission.
- If your submission is chosen for the column, we will email you a follow-up questionnaire for any additional questions about the property. We’ll be asking Qs like project location (neighborhood & city), details of the home such as architectural highlights and demographic information like listing price, sold price, size of the home, staging investment, marketing details & links of your company, etc.
- You MUST fill out this questionnaire in order for us to move forward with the feature.